Visitation, Counseling & Reunification
The CarePlus Visitation, Counseling & Reunification Program provides a structured and therapeutic environment for parents involved with DCP&P to meet with children currently in out-of-home placement. This program also offers 1 hour of family therapy with provisionally licensed level clinicians.
Decrease the amount of time children spend in out-of-home placement and move the child toward permanent placement, either with their biological family or in an adoptive home.
- Structured and supportive therapeutic sessions with a clinician.
- The clinician will work with families to design an individualized treatment plan to address fundamental issues that led to the removal
- An evidenced-based parenting education program
- Round-trip transportation for children
- Case management to support hastened permanency plan