Visitation, Counseling & Reunification
The CarePlus Visitation, Counseling & Reunification Program provides a structured and therapeutic environment for parents involved with DCP&P to meet with children currently in out-of-home placement. This program also offers 1 hour of family therapy with provisionally licensed level clinician’s.
Decrease the amount of time children spend in out-of-home placement and move the child toward permanent placement, either with their biological family or in an adoptive home.
- Structured and supportive therapeutic sessions with clinician.
- Clinician will work with families to design individualized treatment plan to address fundamental issues that led to removal
- Evidenced based parenting education program
- Round-trip transportation for children
- Case management to support hastened permanency plan
For Additional Information, Please Contact…
Lauren Walsh, LCSW
at 201-797-2660 ex 5675
or email LaurenW@CarePlusNJ.org