A Place to Call Home
Community care for individuals with mental illness allows for an improved quality of life for the individual and their family. Placement in our group homes allows for the greater autonomy, enhances reintegration into the community and promotes wellness and recovery.
To assist individuals in becoming as independent and self-sufficient as possible in the least restrictive environment necessary to promote growth. The resident stay is preparation for independent living and reintegration into the community.
- Individuals experiencing reintegration participate in developmental activities for daily living skills, interpersonal skills, coping skills and socialization
- Medication and health monitoring along with treatment as needed including ongoing reassessment
- Crisis counseling
- Individual and family counseling
- Community integration
- Benefits and financial assistance
- Recreation and vocational support