Partnership for Children
In-Community Behavioral Health Services
The CarePlus Partnership for Children program supports the Wraparound Model of Care Philosophy to provide families with a solution-focused therapeutic intervention to address the emotional and behavioral health needs of children and adolescents.
Prevent placement and reduce hospitalization while maintaining family safety by providing wrap-around clinical services in a family-centered, strength-based, solution-focused modality..
- Collaboration with community system partners
- Ongoing participation with the Child/Family Team
- Improve positive family interaction and dynamics
- Stabilize the family unit
- Increase communication
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Empower parents to make informed decisions and advocate on behalf of their children