Partial Care Program
A full-service day treatment program assisting individuals with mental illness to integrate and maintain their status as contributing members of the Bergen County Community.
CarePlus accomplishes this by utilizing a comprehensive and holistic approach focusing on integrated healthcare. The program is designed to maximize healthy lifestyles while minimizing relapse and re-hospitalization. Individuals are empowered to fulfill their highest level of functioning through the services offered by working with staff on a jointly planned therapeutic milieu.
- Individualized Recovery Planning
- Life Skills Development
- Pre-vocational Services and Dual Diagnosis Services
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Monitoring and Education
- Case Management
- Psycho-educational & Skills Building Groups
- Connecting to Community Resources
- Medicaid or Self-Pay Accepted
- Access to Prescribing Clinician, Nursing Staff, and Case Manager
For More Information, Please Contact…
Call CarePlus Admissions at 201-986-5000 to Access Partial Care Services.
Partial Care Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Flexible Hours Available