Our Philosophy is that coping skills and strengths developed in childhood carry into adult life, helping individuals reach their full potential. With this in mind, we strive to deliver programming and resources that assist individuals in navigating our complicated world.
CarePlus takes an evidence-based approach to provide children, teens and families with therapeutic techniques that are solution-focused. Our team of professionals offer a variety of specialty services that cover the needs of youth and families throughout the lifespan. This is accomplished through various programs and services.
Scope of Services:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Trained Clinicians
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Behavioral Concerns
- School Issues
- Evaluation/Treatment Planning Services
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Medication Management
- Early Intervention Program
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Specialized group for adolescents