Integrated Case Management Services
A Person-Centered Approach
The ICMS philosophy is based on a person-centered approach to treatment, utilizing the individual’s available resources, supports and strengths. ICMS believes in the importance of working with the individual’s expressed needs and goals, and supporting the individual’s values, rights and abilities to live a life that is within their capacity.
Utilizing a team approach, ICMS strives to assure participants that someone will be there for support, assistance, referrals and guidance in an effort to achieve and maintain stabilization outside the hospital environment.
- Increase the individual’s ability to manage his or her mental health needs within the
community, rather than utilizing emergency or inpatient services
- Enhance the individual’s ability to reintegrate into the community with increased
support via case management
- Identify possible service gaps and break down barriers that impede the individual’s
ability to maintain stabilization outside the hospital environment
- Avoid re-hospitalizations
- Enhance or maintain the individual’s level of functioning and/or quality of life
- Comprehensive Assessment and Case Management
- Extensive Outreach and Advocacy
- Psycho-education and Supportive Counseling
- Family Support Services
- Medication Counseling
- Linkage to Primary Medical Care
- Referral and Linkage to Community Services
For More Information, Please Contact…
Laurie DeSimone, LPC, LCADC, ACS
Director of Integrated Case Management Services
at 201-478-4162 ext. 5548 or email LarryA@CarePlusNJ.org.