Serving Bergen & Hudson Counties
Healthy Families – TIP is a voluntary home-based program designed to support and educate new parents to promote healthy families. It serves prenatal families, as well as TANF, GA and Emergency Assistance (EA) recipients with a baby under 12 months of age.
Increasing positive childhood outcomes and family function by connecting parents with a family support worker that provides in-home education and supportive services.
- Free for families residing in Bergen County.
- Provide proven, research-driven parenting information including infant care and child development.
- Connect families to appropriate community resources.
- Provide screenings to identify possible developmental delays.
- Services tailored to meet individual needs and goals.
- Assist with career-related goals.
For More Information, Please Contact…
Olga Vasquez, MSW – Program Manager
Bergen Healthy Families – TIP
Call 201-478-4174 x5527
611 Route 46 West, Suite 100
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Hudson Healthy Families – TIP
600 Meadowlands Parkway Suite 142
Secaucus, NJ 07094