Crossroads To Wellness
An Intensive Outpatient Treatment and Support Services Program
Crossroads to Wellness is designed to meet the needs of adults residing in Bergen County with acute mental health issues. The program provides rapid access to comprehensive services in order to maintain an individual’s stability in the community and avoid hospitalization. Services are provided on a short-term basis for a period of 2 to 3 months, while an individual is awaiting linkage to community providers.
- Provide short-term, intensive services for adults with a mental health diagnosis or co-occurring disorder
- Offer rapid access to comprehensive and intensive mental health services
- Establish and maintain stabilization and ongoing recovery
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Medication evaluation, administration, and counseling
- Peer support through psychoeducational counseling
- Service coordination and linkage to appropriate providers
- Outreach and case management
- There is a fee for services, however, it is often covered by health insurance plans.
- A sliding scale is available for those without insurance.
- Individuals will not be denied services due to their inability to pay.
Services are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.