Coordinated Specialty Care
An early intervention program with a multi-disciplinary, team approach to care.
Coordinated Specialty Care (CSC) services at CarePlus is designed to meet the needs of Northern NJ residents who have recently been experiencing unusual thoughts and behaviors or started hearing or seeing things that others do not that have interfered with work, school, or relationships. The program provides access to timely, comprehensive services in an effort to help individuals continue in or return to school or work based on individual needs, preferences, and shared decision making.
- Fundamentally change the trajectory and prognosis through coordinated and timely identification of and treatment for the early onset of symptoms.
- To provide support and education to individuals and their families regarding symptoms, treatment options, and coping strategies.
- To improve occupational, educational and social functioning.
- To identify personal strengths and decrease symptom severity and frequency.
- Individual, family, and group therapy.
- Medication evaluation, administration, and counseling.
- Peer support through psychoeducational counseling.
- Educational/vocational support.
- Outreach and case management for youth, young adults, and their families.
Hours are flexible based on individual needs. There is a fee for services, however, it is often covered by health insurance plans. A sliding scale is available for those without insurance. Individuals will not be denied services due to their inability to pay.
Is CSC right for you?
- Are you between the ages of 15 and 35?
- Have you been experiencing symptoms for greater than one week but less than two years?
- Are you willing to work with an interdisciplinary team to reach your goals?
If you answered yes to these questions, CSC might be right for you.