Community Support Services
Our Community Support Services provide housing and supportive services to Bergen County adult consumers ready for discharge from state psychiatric hospitals. We couple housing opportunities with wellness and recovery-oriented support services, which allow adults with mental health diagnoses to better maintain independent community living.
To secure housing for consumers and assist in maintaining stabilization of their living arrangement.
- Housing search/Landlord negotiations and on-going advocacy
- Furnishing the home/Moving in
- Project-based rental assistance
- Enhancement of independent living skills
- Coordination of services with community-based services
- Benefit and financial management/assistance
- Mental health medication and illness self-management
- Vocational support
- Physical healthcare linkages
- Transportation assistance
- MICA and substance abuse service linkages
For more information, please contact:
CarePlus Admissions at (201)-986-5000