Ambulatory Withdrawal Management
As part of the complete continuum of outpatient addiction services, CarePlus offers an outpatient detox program. This new service for opioid treatment is provided at the main site to provide seamless access to wrap around services that support wellness and recovery.
Medication Assisted Treatment
Individuals enrolled in the program will be connected with medication assisted treatment (MAT) and regular medication monitoring through a multi-disciplinary team to manage opioid withdrawal symptoms.
Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs
Any individual who enters the CarePlus Addiction Services Program through the outpatient detox will continue treatment through the full continuum of care, including the outpatient and intensive outpatient programs.
- Holistic approach emphasizing emotional healing and physical comfort
- Interdisciplinary team of medical staff including board-certified ASAM physician, psychiatrists, and experienced nursing staff
- Case management and support groups for family members
- Licensed clinical staff providing therapeutic interventions
- Wi-Fi and laptop/mobile device access as deemed appropriate
For more information or to make a referral… Call CarePlus Outpatient Detox at 201-262-6014.
We participate in most major medical insurance plans, including Medicaid. We also offer a sliding scale fee based on annual income and ability to pay.