A Home-Like Environment for Children Awaiting Permanent Placement
The transitions children and families go through when children are placed out of home is an intense change which triggers many new emotions. Enriched services facilitate the transition and assist families in moving toward permanent placement.
To enable families to make positive separation when reunification is no longer the case plan, and maintain meaningful relationships between siblings living in separate placements.
- Flexible, Individualized, Family-Focused Programs
- Comprehensive Parent Education
- Child Development and Parenting Topics
- Supervised Visitation
- 60 or 90 Minute Birth Family/Child Sessions
- 60 Minute Sibling Sessions
- Case management to support hastened permanency plan