Support the Fight Against COVID -19
Financial Assistance for Those in Need
In response to local, state and federal directives, and in an effort to protect our staff and those we serve, CarePlus has completely rearranged our operations. We have mobilized a remote workforce through telehealth, while maintaining an emergency management team at our physical sites in the community. In addition to providing essential services, we want to make it clear that we are here for support.
The CarePlus Foundation is here for urgent financial assistance for many needs that are exasperated during this public health crisis, including:
- Access to therapeutic support for children & families.
- Essential medication management for mental illness and addiction.
- Support for rent and utility bills to avoid eviction and homelessness.
- Grocery and personal care support for those in services, as well as our staff.
- Supplementing telehealth initiative to provide remote services.
- Providing basic technology needed to maintain connection.
We ask for your consideration of financial support at this vital time, in order to meet these needs. Your gift will ease the burden that many will face in this period of social isolation, loss of financial resources, exacerbated fears, increased mental health challenges and uncertainty.
Thank you for your support. We are wishing you comfort and wellbeing.