CarePlus is dedicated to excellence in mental healthcare and has a commitment to life-long support needed by individuals and their families to ensure that they achieve their full potential and improve the quality of their lives.
CarePlus provides a comprehensive continuum of care to address to various levels of need in the community. Our team of professionals are trained to support individuals from all walks of life, and evidence-based tool and best-practice supervision. This is accomplished through various programs and services.
Scope of Services:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Trained Clinicians
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Evaluation/Treatment Planning Services
- Psychiatric Evaluations/Medication Management
- Individual and Family Support
- Referrals and Linkages to Community and Social Services