CarePlus offers a variety of group therapy – support groups and therapeutic group sessions – that enhance the mental and physical well-being of children, teens, and parents who are struggling with social, behavioral, and mental health challenges.
Visitation, Counseling & Reunification
VCR provides a structured and therapeutic environment for parents involved with DCPP to meet with children currently in out-of-home placement. This program also offers 1 hour of family therapy with provisionally licensed level clinician’s.
Program Goals: Decrease the amount of time children spend in out-of-home placement and move the child toward permanent placement, either with their biological family or in an adoptive home.
- Structured and supportive therapeutic sessions with clinician.
- Clinician will work with families to design individualized treatment plan to address fundamental issues that led to removal.
- Evidenced based parenting education program
- Round-trip transportation for children
- Case management to support hastened permanency plan