CarePlus offers a variety of group therapy – support groups and therapeutic group sessions – that enhance the mental and physical well-being of children, teens, and parents who are struggling with social, behavioral, and mental health challenges.
Partnership for Children
The CarePlus Partnership for Children program supports the Wraparound Model of Care Philosophy to provide families with a solution-focused therapeutic intervention to address the emotional and behavioral health needs of children and adolescents.
Program Goals: Prevent placement and reduce hospitalization while maintaining family safety by providing wrap-around clinical services in a family-centered, strength-based, solution-focused modality.
- Collaboration with community system partners
- Ongoing participation with the Child/Family Team
- Improve positive family interaction and dynamics
- Stabilize the family unit
- Increase communication
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Empower parents to make informed decisions and advocate on behalf of their children
For assistance or to make a referral:
contact PerformCare 24/7 at 1-877-652-7624
For additional information about the program,
contact Lauren O’Connell at 201-797-2660 x106
or email LaurenO@CarePlusNJ.org
For more information…