CarePlus offers a variety of group therapy – support groups and therapeutic group sessions – that enhance the mental and physical well-being of children, teens, and parents who are struggling with social, behavioral, and mental health challenges.
Partial Care Services
A full service day treatment program assisting individuals with mental illness to integrate and maintain their status as contributing members of the Bergen County Community.
CarePlus accomplishes this by utilizing a comprehensive and holistic approach focusing on integrated healthcare. The program is designed to maximize healthy lifestyles, while minimizing relapse and re-hospitalization. Individuals are empowered to fulfill their highest level of functioning through the services offered by working with staff on a jointly planned therapeutic milieu.
- Individualized Recovery Planning
- Life Skills Development
- Pre-vocational Services and Dual Diagnosis Services
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Monitoring and Education
- Case Management
- Psycho-educational & Skills Building Groups
- Connecting to Community Resources
- Medicaid or Self-Pay Accepted
- Access to Prescribing Clinician, Nursing Staff, and Case Manager
Partial Care Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Flexible Hours Available
To Access Partial Care Services: 201.986.5000
For more information…