CarePlus offers a variety of group therapy – support groups and therapeutic group sessions – that enhance the mental and physical well-being of children, teens, and parents who are struggling with social, behavioral, and mental health challenges.
Healthy Families – TIP Bergen County
Healthy Families – TIP is a voluntary home-based program designed to support and educate new parents to promote healthy families.
It serves families receiving prenatal care at Holy Name Hospital, as well as TANF, GA and Emergency Assistance (EA) recipients with a baby under 12 months of age.
Program Goals: Increasing positive childhood outcomes and family function by connecting parents with a family support worker that provides in-home education and supportive services.
The Specialized Services of the Program Includes…
- Free for families residing in Bergen County.
- Provide proven, research-driven parenting information including
infant care and child development.
- Connect families to appropriate community resources
- Provide screenings to identify possible developmental delays.
- Services tailored to meet individual needs and goals.
- Assist with career related goals.
To make a referral or for help, call 201-478-4174 x316