CarePlus offers a variety of group therapy – support groups and therapeutic group sessions – that enhance the mental and physical well-being of children, teens, and parents who are struggling with social, behavioral, and mental health challenges.
Mental Health & Wellness Resources
The following represent sites that may provide some topical interest.
- CarePlus on Facebook
- Follow CarePlus on Twitter
- CarePlus Workforce Solutions
- CarePlus Foundation
- Bergen County Department of Health/ Division of Mental Health Services
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies (NJAMHAA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- The Trevor Project
- Attitudes in Reverse
- Paramus Stigma-Free Zone
Note: The presence of these links does not represent an endorsement by CarePlus, nor do we have any control or responsibility over the content they represent.